Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

How To Write A Narrative

When you write a narrative it has to be like a made up story that hasn't even happened or ain't real. If you are telling a story about something you did, then that isn't a narrative either. It is also need to have where it took place at, When did the story took place, How did the story begin and also Who was in the story. I have written a narrative which is called the last survivors, if you want to see it I will leave a link to my document for the narrative.

A narrative mostly needs a Simile, Metaphors, Onomatopoeia and also Personifications. You need to use the senses like the smell, taste and the eye sight. Right now about to end my quick explanation on how to write a narrative and I hope you have learnt how to write a narrative. The link will be down below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17vNsIvIrJJt4LvIMNxsCgigQwALEoz2KcGaseFaho28/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment