Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Going To The Airport

On Saturday Me, My Mum, My Two Brothers and my sister are going to the airport to drop of my brother Api because he wants to go back to Motueka.

He wants to go back because he reckons it's boring up here but it's not. When he goes it's going to be boring because he is better than my older brother Ofa. Yesterday they were making plans because we are going on a boat to Motueka. He was also cleaning up under the stairs to see what he wants to take with him and other stuff. 

So tomorrow when we drop him off at jet star, I'll give him all my cool stuff like my money and some cool clothes. We are also sending him back not because he wants to go back, it's because he only came up to go to the RaggaMuffin concert with me, my mum and Ofa.
It will be dumb to see him go but cool because I can play on the PS3 by myself, without him asking for a turn and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment