Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

UB40

The reason I chose UB40 is because my dad got me into their music by listening to it while he drinks his beer or when he goes out in the van. I also choose the UB40 because they have nice and calm music to listen to while doing something and also can put you to sleep at night.

The UB40 had made lots of songs and some sound like reggae songs to me a bit just like how Bob Marley sings his song. I also like the beats of their music and how it’s a group that makes that beat and someone sings the song. There are 6 people in the band and most of them speak the same language and come from the same country, the both country they come from are  Birmingham and the United Kingdom. The band started advertising themselves before they even owned any instruments. Posters of UB40 were put up all over Birmingham by two of the founding members, Ali Campbell and Brian Travers.

The 6 people’s name Ali Campbell, Duncan Campbell, Robin Campbell, Astro, Horman Hassan, Brian Travers, Maxi Priest, Earl Falconer, James Brown and Michael Virtue. The best song they have ever recorded in history is called Red Red Wine and this is the link to the song (Red Red Wine).

I hope you liked reading about my favorite band and how I got in to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment